[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:48:08 +0200
On 8/30/06, Jeroen Visser <monowall at forty dash two dot nl> wrote:

>   Since I've been blocking all p2p traffic and just allowing a few ports to
> the
>   outside world, the crashes/freezes have shifted from once every day
> (sometimes
>   even multiple times a day, within an hour) to once in two to three weeks
> or
>   longer. This is in fact done by placing two m0n0walls behind each other.

Just wondering, are the two kinds of crashes you describe (p2P
blokcked <-> p2p not blocked) showing the same behaviour?
I mean, do you have "total" lockup's in both cases or is there some
kind of difference? The crashes I had were total lock. No more ip's
assigned to clients, no functional keyboard anymore, ...

Sincerely, Yves