[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Silvan Gebhardt" <pcdog at pcdog dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT: Anybody interested in Servermanagement-Tool like AS?
 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:10:18 +0200 (CEST)
Hi

i have a little offtopic question here

a colleague of mine (and me) have developed a webapplication, which is a
mix of Servermanagement, CRM, Changemanagement and Ticketingsystem.
You can manage here your servers, can keep overview over your clients, add
their account to the server, create entries for all the services/daemons
on your server, keep the changes, and look for customers request in a
ticketing/taskmanagementsystem.

The whole system is based on PHP, at the moment mysql, pgsql is coming.

the website is located on

http://about-server.org  , the link to docu ist at the moment broken, this
evening i will fix it.

the link for docu is http://doc.about-server.org
is there anybody around there, who is interested on that application?
it will be available in german, english, and i will seek people
translating the language include file, but after the beta release, between
beta and 1.0

I know that this is the M0n0wall developer list, but i think you are the
people who are interested in things like this.

you can contact me direct if you want to try the current online version.

greetings
silvan

--
This message has been writen from the Webmail  -  so excuse it's not signed