[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Sablonniere=2C_S=E9bastien=22?= <ssablonniere at fr dot tiauto dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  NAT source and destination
 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:06:34 +0200

I've project where I want to perform a NAT rule with source and destination
of original packet. I'm quite new in monowall if someone can tell me if it's
possible and how to do

In summary I want to achieve the following configuration (workstation1)  (proxyARP on m0n0wall)
------------------------   (proxyARP on m0n0wall) (workstation2)

----------|  M0n0wall

When Workstation1 send packet to the M0n0wall proxy ARP (, the
NAT rule forward the packet to workstation2

In this case, the original packet is :         source

And translated packet is                        source

Is it possible to this with Monowall ?

Thank you for your Help

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.