[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Steve Thomas" <sthomas at consultant dot com>
 To:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple Public WAN IPs and VPN endpoint.
 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:39:02 -0500
Sure Jimmy!

>>what would work best given the use?

You could use the same config I suggested.
Keep the Dlink for the web server, and use m0n0wall for the LAN.

If they need to upload code to the web server, they could just use
RDP (forward 3389 through the Dlink).

I always do whatever I can to avoid double NAT configs and just
have the web server on it's own network.