[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Doug Tebbit" <d dot tebbit at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  CA Certificates for SSL Certificates on the Captive Portal
 Date:  Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:29:28 +0800
Hi All,

We have a problem with SSL Certificates on the Captive Portal.

While it all works fine the SSL certificate from our CA requires the
installation of extra certificates to remove the "The security certificate
was issued by a company you have not chosen to trust..." client browser
error message from the captive portal.

See http://certs.ipsca.com/Support/SSLServerSUPPORT.asp for the CA's advise,
I emailed them but only got:

"You will have to find in your Server a place to install our intermeciate CA
certificate or our Bundle CA certificate.
Maybe it can be installed in your OS then your web server will detect." which
I pretty much already guessed.

The problem is I can't work out where to install these extra (chain?)
certificates on Monowall?

If not possible from the GUI could they be installed somewhere in mini_httpd
if so where?

Thanks for any ideas.