[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Limited or no connectivity
 Date:  Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:31:49 +0100
I have 20 odd access points serving up wireless internet access.
M0n0wall is the captive portal, dhcp and internet gateway.

At random periods users get "Limited or no connectivity". They can be
connected for hours then suddenly it drops. I'm in contact with Linksys
who make the access points to try and find out whats causing this.
However I know they're going to try and blame m0n0wall for the problem.

Does anyone know of anything which would be causing this?

All help gratefully received.

Lloyd Palfrey

Disclaimer - September 4, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.