[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Holland" <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  "'Christiaens Joachim'" <jchristi at oce dot be>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request which would make m0n0wall even better ;)
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:13:44 -0600
You've misrepresented me.  One can make the bible say pretty much
anything if it is chopped up and spliced back together enough.

My understanding is m0n0wall's purpose is to be a firewall.  If I've
mis-understood, then so be it.  I've been wrong before.  I wasn't saying
that it's stupid to use DHCP.  Do I use it?  Even though, you removed
what I wrote, I said I DID use it.  Is DHCP sacrificing "all for
functionality" no.  I'm not here to give you English lessons, but my
statement "don't download

m0n0wall" was conditional.  It depended on the fact that you'd be
willing to sacrifice all (security included) for functionality.  There
are many better suited apps for this purpose.

I'd appreciate it in the future, if you wouldn't misrepresent what I
write anymore.

Thanks,
Brandon

website at www.oce.be