[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nikola Di Giusto" <nikola dot digiusto at primatlogistika dot hr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP problems
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:33:01 +0100
Hi!

 Before 7 days , I successfully installed pptp vpn.
But 2 days ago, I can not to connect from outside
I get error in log " mpd: [pptpc0] error writing len 42 frame to bypass:
Can't assign requested address"

 2NIC, WAN, LAN, PPTP server is in LAN range (I try with other range, but
 nothing)
I can ping, and connect to port 80 from outside...
But when I try to connect vpn, I find in log this error.

 I connect without problems  from LAN and WAN...
Even I try to change NIC, even another PC...
It is not hardware problem....

 Is okay that in startup pptp I find in log "mpd: mpd: local IP address for
 PPTP is 0.0.0.0"???

 tnx

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @primat-rd.hr, @primatlogistika.hr
Queries to: postmaster at primat dash rd dot hr