[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Dany Nativel <dany underscore list at natzo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Statement regarding m0n0wall features
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:11:56 +0000
Dany Nativel wrote:

> Manuel,
>
> I think the "to do / Wishlist" on your website clearly shows the path.
>
> Bring us OpenVPN and certificates for IPSec and we'll be all set.
>
> I've tried e-smith, smoothwall and lately IPcop on an old PC. I got
> tired about noise, size and power consumption. I'm about to receive a
> 4501 for  monowall and will be using a mini-itx 533MHz board in an
> ultra-small case for the file server (and maybe IPsec for WLAN if the
> 4501 is too slow).
>
> Thank you for this amazing 5MB product.
> Cheers
> Dany

Or Dany go write your own and stop making demands. Why can't you do this
yourself and send it to Manuel as your contribution ? Or is it because
you haven't the first clue what you're talking about or have an inkling
of the hardwork thats needed. Hell what do I know I've only deployed
what ??? 7 million firewalls more than anyone else on this list.

Dick