[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Richard Morrell'" <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 Cc:  "'Mark Spieth'" <mspieth at neod dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request which would make m0n0wall even bet ter ;)
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:15:39 +0100

As might get unclear after all these messages, I agree a 1000% with you and
others concerning the m0n0wall project! I just expressed my wish there was a
project as beautifull as m0n0wall, with the goal of being an all-in-one
appliance.
The discussion if that project is a good idea got me carried away a bit :-(

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.