[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dany Nativel <dany underscore list at natzo dot com>
 To:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Statement regarding m0n0wall features
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:31:40 -0500
Hola... keep it easy my friend... I'm not asking for anything... it's on
the wishlist (http://m0n0.ch/wall/todo.php) !!  If those new features
come I would be even happier. That's it!   I don't understand this
aggressive response.

I'm more than satisfied with the existing stuff. So what ? I can't
comment on things I would like to see ?

So I won't "do it myself" and yes I may not know what I'm talking about
but before getting interrupted by your message I was writing an email to
Manuel asking how I could support this project with additional mirrors
and regular donations.

Peace.
Dany