[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "fisch" <fisch at conne dash island dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN (pptp) question
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:34:00 +0100 (CET)
hi,
i have some understandig problems with pptp-vpn, perhaps you can help me
to understand.
I have m0n0wall with WAN (static ip), LAN, DMZ, OPT2 (later will be a
LAN2LAN-connection with ipsec).
There is a pptp-server in WAN (win2003server) and some of the clients in
LAN should be connect to the LAN on the other side of the pptp-server.
I thougt about a pptp-router to pptp-router connection, so the clients
should not build a pptp-connection to the outside pptp-server, they
m0n0wall should route for them.
Is it possible to build something like that? How does it works? Do I need
a pptp-client/server/router inside of my lan?
bye
fisch

--
fisch at conne dash island dot de