[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Holland" <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  "'Youri Pasquier'" <ypasquier at ile dash des dash medias dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Groups Of Hosts / Groups Of "Services" features
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:47:39 -0600
If Manuel sees this he's going to be angry :)

Yes it's planned, but he's waiting on ipfilter 4.0 since the
functionality will be built in then.  While it's possible now, he said
it'd take a lot of hacking and make an efficient rule set.  (Realize
that I'm paraphrasing and may be incorrect on some part, as  I'm new to
the BSD world)

Brandon