[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Holland" <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Apologies
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:09:01 -0600
I don't know what it is about mailing lists.  They seem to bring out the
best in us LOL :-)
Let me apologize for getting so whatever it was I got.  Let me open my
mind to other people's ideas and philosophies.  Too much of the time we
get side tracked when our thoughts are rejected or people aren't in
complete agreement with us and we start attacking the man behind the
opposing thoughts.  I didn't have that intent, and I shouldn't have
gotten so "hot" to Christiaens (I wonder how you say that :-)) I never
know when those smiley's are for wiliness or if they're laughing at me
instead :-).

At any rate, let me humble myself in saying that I must realize that I'm
not all knowing and always right :'(

Thanks for a great product Manuel and everyone else that has contributed
to it.
The only thing related to the m0n0 customizations I know a little about
is PHP, and from the looks of things he's definitely got that down pat.
Brandon