[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Brandon Holland <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Groups Of Hosts / Groups Of "Services" features
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:18:46 +0100
Brandon Holland wrote:

> If Manuel sees this he's going to be angry :)

Yes, really, but the fact that this comes up every once in a while is
also a bit my fault - I put it on the To Do list on m0n0.ch now, with a
remark that this is not feasible until ipfilter 4.0 is out (classical
example, once more: aliases with 10 networks or hosts for both the
source and the destination of a single rule - now translate that into
simple ipfilter rules without native alias support).

- Manuel