[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  "'Chad R. Larson'" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] MX support in DNS forwarder
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:55:20 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: Chad R. Larson [mailto:clarson at eldocomp dot com]
Sent: 27 January 2004 18:43
To: Fred Weston; mono

At 11:49 AM 1/22/2004, Fred Weston wrote:
>Does anyone know if the DNS forwarder's ability to manually define
>hostname to IP address mappings is done though the hosts file, or some
>other method?

It is done from the GUI screen, and stored in the config.xml file.

          -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400
        Phoenix, Arizona   85016-3228

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.

I think I goes into the hosts file (although it's stored in config.xml of
course).