[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris HW
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:16:44 +1000
Hi Bruce,

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 00:37, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Hilton Travis wrote:
>
> > What I find weird is that Soekris, on their website, fail to show any
> > pics of their boxes.  Well, I haven't been able to find any linked from
> > any other pages on their site.
>
> http://www.soekris.com/
>
> Scroll down to the February 8, 2002 news item.

Aha!  There it is!  Gee, I wonder why I didn't find it?  Maybe posts
from 2 years back would seem a tad old?  :)  I think they need a few
more pics, and a section for these.  But, thanks, they DO have a couple
of pics on their site!

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                   Email: Hilton at QuarkAV dot com
         Quark Computers        Phone: +61-(0)419-792-394
(Brisbane, Australia)            http://www.QuarkAV.com/

				http://www.mamboband.org/