[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  pisang <pisang98 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall pb26r614 PPTP Bug ?
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:11:09 -0800 (PST)
Yesterday I installed this new version and suddenly my
PPTP clients cannot ping (or anything else) on any
inside adress.
PPTP login does work (win XP sp1 clients)  and I have
a rule in my firewall that allows pptp to any etc.
It worked with the previous version so it must be
something in this new version.

So I started searching, and when I go to the PPTP page
(I change nothing) and just press SAVE ,
then I try to login again with a PPTP client en
everything works again.

When I reboot the firewall, it's broken again.  I need
to go to VPN: PPTP again and press SAVE to get it
working.
After that everthing works fine.

Best regards,

pISANg98