[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin Backus <mbackus at bellsouth dot net>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] console access (was "m0n0wall feature request"
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:56:34 -0500
At 06:41 PM 1/27/2004, Chad R. Larson wrote:
>At 08:45 AM 1/24/2004, Melvin Backus wrote:
> >Thanks.  I am, as always, awed by your ability to respond so quickly to
> >things like this.
>
>This tells me two things.
>1)  He's diligent.
>B)  He has a good set of tools.

and...

III) He has an excellent grasp of the problem to be solved
d) He understands how to use his tools to provide an elegant solution to
said problem.

All that said, I'm no less impressed.  While I have lots of wrenches and
screwdrivers I'm by no means an auto mechanic.  ;-)

Thank you again, Manuel.

Good, Fast, Cheap... Pick any two