[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul E. Brinich" <paul underscore brinich at ncsu dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Small SBC for use with M0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:12:34 -0500
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for my situation.  I need
to build a *very* small Wi-Fi access point, basically as small as
possible, but I think the 3.5" SBC form-factor might be a good place to
start.  Are there any boards out there that you guys have heard of or
tried out that might fit the bill (and be compatibile with m0n0)?  This
is for an automotive application and space is at a great premium.  Any
advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

-Paul Brinich