[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] install on PIII 866 MHZ
 Date:  Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:12:52 -0500
From: "Nuno Meireles" <nuno dot meireles at cm dash penela dot pt>

Please stop with the carriage returns.  It makes reading your e-mail
unnecessarily hard.

> Does annybody nows where i can find a guide to install monowall on a PIII
> 867MHZ.

Same as any other PC.  I have it on about 20 at exactly that speed.

> I try to buid a firewall with:
> Proxy tranparente  to several clients (50 clients)

Not built in, but can redirect to a squid box transparently.

> Block Internet to a 21 clients
> Restrict Access to Internet (some URL,MSN,etc)
> Block some ports, etc, etc

Yes, yes, yes...

> Please someone help-me

Help you what?  So far you have not described a problem.  Perhaps this would
help? http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/

                                Lee