[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Craig FALCONER <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>
 To:  'ae roy roy' <ae dot roy at operamail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Loop in my network?
 Date:  Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:02:32 +1200
Can do - also can see something similar to this if you have an IP on your
LAN (for example) and a packet comes in on another port.

Check the arp cache and see what it thinks is where.

I had this exact look caused by adding a wireless AP to my LAN that
associated with a wireless NIC in the m0n0wall box.  Technically that was a
loop.