[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Vadim Pushkin" <wiskbroom at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Packet Re-Assembly on IP Compression
 Date:  Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:09:25 +0000
Greetings All;

I am presently using my mono box to simulate a WAN link within a lab
environment.

My firewall rules are to allow any to any for any for all on both my LAN and
WAN side.  I've pretty much just want to use the "dummynet?" portion of
mono, well plus the GUI.

The problem that I am running into is that I am compressing data (ip
compression) on both ends and I believe that the mono box is improperly
trying to reassemble packets in the wrong order.

Can someone who is/has used this for ip compression scenarios please help?

Thank you in advance.

.vp