[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] php.core is driving me crazy
 Date:  Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:30:45 +0800
Is this the same problem having file system full all the time? I get this
problem and php core is full in a matter or 4-6 hours. When this happens,
the effect are either as follows:

1. cannot get ip from dhcp
2. cannot browse 'some websites' while it is pingable from within m0n0wall
but the clients can't
3. config.xml corruption upon changing settings
4. file corruption from captive portal files.

Either of the above mentioned is the effect of having file system full. but
the most common is 2 and 3.

I have to watch out when this happens and reboot the m0n0 manually. After
reboot all is fine again.
Take note I have a max of 10 clients and most of the time i only have 3
running behind m0n0wall.

I have tried changing hardware too but the problem is consistent.
I am using 1.23b1.

Strange.

Any fix or solution?