[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] php.core is driving me crazy
 Date:  Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:34:37 -0500
From: "Forums" <forums at deleos dot com>

> Any progress or findings?  Do older versions have this problem?  If not
> what's the latest release without the problem?  Anyone have that version
> for download?

I am running 1.22 in about 35 locations.  I had been following this with
academic interest, but recently had one at one location.  Since I have been
running high volume locations since the release (and for several betas
prior) and I have only seen this once last week, I think it may be a new
threat out on the internet.  I just deleted mine, but next time I will grab
it for analysis.  (Unless someone else gets it first...)

                                        Lee