[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alain Fauconnet <alain at ait dot ac dot th>
 To:  Forums <forums at deleos dot com>
 Cc:  Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] php.core is driving me crazy
 Date:  Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:06:09 +0700
On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 09:20:48PM -0400, Forums wrote:
> Any progress or findings?  Do older versions have this problem?  If not
> what's the latest release without the problem?  Anyone have that version
> for download?

Still using 1.21 here in captive portal mode, and I haven't see a single PHP
core. It's rock stable so I haven't see the urge to upgrade.
That M0n0wall serves ~6 wireless APs, reasonably busy.
I don't seem to have the release file online though :-(
I can still make an .ISO of the boot CD (generic-pc).

Greets,
_Alain_