[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rad Zybi <chapel underscore u at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: Dlink 320T
 Date:  Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------

less.
Hi

Does anyone have any experience with D -link 320t and monowall?  I have monowall configured using
PPPoE i've put username and password and dns at general setup. Modem have 3 options: PPPoE/PPPoA,
Static IP Adress, Bridge Mode. I assume that i should use Bridge Mode for monowall and i should
switch off DHCP on the modem. Im doing so but monowall doesn't want to connect to the internet.

Under Bridge mode i have two options:

1483 bridged IP LLC
and
1483 bridged IP VC-Mux

And ATM
UBR
CBR
VBR-nrt
VBR-rt

Also there is tab Advanced and tab called ATM VC setting
and there is Virtual Circut Enabled or Disabled but i dont know what is that

I Would appreciate any help setting it up, its my first time trying to use monowall, wanted to see
how does it work.

Thank You