[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joseph Lo <josephlo71 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FTP server behind monowall
 Date:  Sat, 9 Sep 2006 19:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Michael, Melvin,

Thank you for all your constructive comments and feedbacks.

I have researched further on the topic. I think I agree with you Michael that in order for me to
reach the NAT'ed server from the internal lan, I would have to enable the dns forwarder. I actually
have but still can't get it to work. However, since my priority is to make sure other people can
connect to my ftp server, I am inclined to ignore the problem, for now.

I have not enabled anonymous login on the ftp server as this is actually meant to be a backup ftp
server for my box in the office.

Thank you all so much to test the connection for me. Appreciate v. much. Now that I know it is
werking, I can go rest now. It has been almost 20 hours since I last sleep :)

Best regards
Joseph

http://mail.yahoo.com