[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  GUI interface customization
 Date:  Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:58:35 -0400
Has anyone done any customization to the GUI ?
Is there a way to do this without making a custom build?

What I am interested in doing..

1. Possibly change the color scheme (css or skin). Not because I don't
like it, rather to bring attention to a specific system I am logged
into, when connected to more than one system at a time.

2. And/or, add a "location" identification field which is a little
bolder...possibly <h1> or <h2> format, which is scene on all pages.

3. And/or/or, be able to add an image link like the m0n0wall
logo...again which can be scene in the header for each page.

A lot of CMS frameworks allow a user to enter a site name in an admin
section which is linked to a php variable.

Thanks

~Don