[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan Romero" <jromero at raydiance dash inc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Ports used by IPSEC connections? My m0n0wall is behind another firewall
 Date:  Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:48:23 -0400
Hello,

I have a m0n0wall router at an offsite location that is behind another
firewall.  It is set up with a non routable IP on it's wan interface
which is connected to a public IP by a 1:1 NAT from the site's primary
firewall.

I would like to be able to do IPSEC connections with this unit, but I
need to tell the site admin what ports/protocols he needs to open up
for this to work.  I was unable to find this information in the
official m0n0wall docs and I was less than successful in finding the
right mix of keywords to search the mailing list.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
Jonathan S. Romero