[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] buying a wrap board
 Date:  Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:05:05 -0400
That is the board that I have been using.

As for the wireless, it is the general consensus that you will want to
use an external wireless access point rather than an internal card.

As for the VPN card, I am not even sure that it works with M0n0. I have
never even been able get the CPU over a few percent with a DSL VPN
connection.