[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  atomix <atomic dot devterium at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  change monowall cd image
 Date:  Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:37:48 +0200
Hi! I'm trying to change config.inc in cd-rom  image, so m0n0wall would
read config from usb.
I already did that following this tutorial:
http://www.section6.net/wiki/index.php/Hacking_m0n0wall_cdrom_to_get_configs_from_a_usb_drive
But I don't have bsd system, I'm using linux. The problem is, linux
doesn't write on ufs fs. So my best guess is to copy all content from
mfsroot to another fs. I already tried to create new mfsroot with xfs fs,
but m0n0wall at some point prints:

Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0c
Root mount failed: 22

and leaves me with console. Is there a way to change directly ufs from
linux, or use other fs than xfs, that m0n0wall supports (and linux too)?