[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick Crocker" <nick dot crocker at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] GUI interface customization
 Date:  Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:48:36 -0500
Alright first thanks for your responses, I have bash installed and
this is what I get now.

monodev# ./workon4.sh wrap-1.22.img
vnconfig: /dev/vn1: No such file or directory
mount: /dev/vn1c: No such file or directory
[root@monodev ~/Desktop/M0n0dev/mnt2]#

Any idea on what else I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Nick