[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Limited or no connectivity
 Date:  Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:48:21 -0500
I mean Cell Phone, as in TracPhone Motorola V170 (currently have), some
others I've had that caused the same problem in the past.  Motorola
V120, Nokia 2285, Nokia 5100 have caused problems too.  Basically you
get with about 10' feet of a wireless PC and they lose signal,
especially while on a phone call.

Anyone using these?

Thanks,
Michael