[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick Crocker" <nick dot crocker at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] GUI interface customization
 Date:  Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:49:33 -0500
Alright I made a new config file, copied the GENERIC file and added
the line pseudo-device   vn to it and recompiled the kernel. I
verified that it is using the new kernel using sysctl kernel.version
and it shows the proper version. However I am still getting this
error.

monodev# ./workon4.sh wrap-1.22.img
vnconfig: /dev/vn1: No such file or directory
mount: /dev/vn1c: No such file or directory
[root@monodev ~/Desktop/M0n0dev/mnt2]#

I really appreciate the help you guys have given, I'm sorry I'm such a
newb at this.

Thanks,

Nick