[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  "Anson Ringenoldus" <ansonr at spruitje dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bandwidth problems
 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:13:44 +0100
Replace it with a wrap board :))

- Lloyd

-----Original Message-----
From: Anson Ringenoldus [mailto:ansonr at spruitje dot org]
Sent: 13 September 2006 08:53
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Bandwidth problems

It seems that a soekris 4521 can't keep up speedwise with my ADSL connection.
I haven't tried it with an other router but it seems that speed is limited to around 9 mbit/sec..
Without the router i'm getting speeds up to 11 mbit/sec..
So, after looking around i'm trying to find a second hand nokia ip110/120 to replace the soekris
with.
But is seems that this is an extinct device because i can't find one on ebay.
Mvgr,
Anson

Disclaimer - September 13, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Anson
Ringenoldus,m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.