[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  George Farris <farrisg at mala dot bc dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 100% disk usage again but no php.core
 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:04:42 -0700
On Tue, 2006-12-09 at 22:46 -0500, Lee Sharp wrote:
> From: "George Farris" <farrisg at mala dot bc dot ca>
>
> > Man this is really getting stupid.  I just had to reboot the firewall
> > again.  Only 30k room left and no php.core yet.  Seems something is
> > filling up the disk space and THEN php is core dumping.  Is there anyone
> > out there that can make an image for monowall that will install on a
> > hard drive and give us 10Gigs of file system space?  At least this would
> > give us time to find the problem.
>
> > As it stands now, when it starts to happen and I notice it, I don't have
> > much time left.
>
> > Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> 1.22 is tight.  1.21 had a lot more breathing room, if you want to try it.

It doesn't have to be tight, just release an HD image with an extra gig
of space.  Man, it can't be that hard.  I don't want to go through all
the work of installing freebsd to do it and besides I don't know where
to start.  The people that put out Monowall should be able to make an
image like this in minutes.  At least then we could debug the damn
thing.

I can't go back to 1.21 because of the VPN changes...sigh.

--
George Farris   farrisg at mala dot bc dot ca
Malaspina University-College

“Our species’ survival depends on how fast we embrace the moral shift from
‘patriot’ to ‘global citizen’.”