[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] php.core is driving me crazy
 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:47:22 +0800
aside from etc folder where php.core is filling up, i have also found it to
fill up at captiveportal folder as well. to remove it, use the command

rm -f /usr/local/captiveportal/php.core

Does anyone know how to automate the execution of these commands every 4-6
hours?

php.core fills up on my system between 4-6 hours. My network is small that
most of the time, an average of 3 computers are online at the same time
behind m0n0wall yet my filesystem becomes full at a rather very fast pace.
I'm using 1.23b1