[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Default Server Unknown
 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:33:05 -0400
Actually I found something else in the hidden options.  All of my interfaces bar one use the
m0n0wall for DNS.  The corporate network has an AD server running its own DNS.   So I simply used
the hidden option of specifying the DNS server for each interface and everyone on all interfaces now
use LAN IP of the m0n0wall for DNS.  Which means my reverse lookups work :)

Thanks for your help though

James