[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  jan gestre <m0n0wall dot list at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] does not detect replacement interfaces
 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:28:50 -0400
Your config file is already set up to use the old cards.  The setup only
takes place the first time you boot the machine.  After that, you need
to mod your config.  I might be wrong, but you might have to manually
modify your XML file to show the drivers for the new cards.  Is there a
way to do the auto-config over again?

Chris