[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  George Farris <farrisg at mala dot bc dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 100% disk usage again but no php.core
 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:08:48 -0700
On Thu, 2006-14-09 at 08:50 +0800, Jai Ketteridge wrote:
> An extra gig is crazy - but for me an extra 64MB would be suffice as most of us would tend to run
a brand new mono box with atleast 128/256mb ram.

Given the design an extra Gig would be crazy and yes an image with an
extra 64MB would be **very** helpful.

--
George Farris   farrisg at mala dot bc dot ca
Malaspina University-College

"Giving up Windows is like kicking a drug habit...."
"No, it's more like leaving the Titanic for an Ice Breaker."