[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  idallaserra <idallaserra at wing dash project dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Proxy and captiva portal problem
 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:51:45 +0200
Hi,
I have a big problem with mOn0wall. I'm not able to make a squid proxy
working on the wlan side by lan client. After inserting the proxy
configuration in any web browser client in the lan side, the captive
portal don't intercept the call and don't present the login call.
The big problem is that the web proxy is out of the lan, is in the wlan,
so the captive portal don't intercept the call on a different port than
standart http. How can I solve it? Changing the squid default port to 80
can help me? In this manner the captiva portal work?

Thanks.

Ivan