[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Deno" <draco dot red at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Trouble with VoIP and AC Nielsen's Homescan consumer panel
 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:26:45 -0700
To answer some of your questions, I was able to connect by plugging the
Vonage adapter directly into the cable modem.  I already have a separate set
of queues set up for Vonage, and I only switched to Vonage after I got cable
Internet.  I'm fairly sure that if I can dedicate bandwidth to vonage rather
than prioritise it that this will clear up.  I'll also try to post my config
files again (30 KB limit again).

Thanks for your help,

Richard