[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Deno" <draco dot red at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Trouble with VoIP and AC Nielsen's Homescan consumer panel
 Date:  Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:37:07 -0700
Ive just added a set of 150K pipes for Vonage to directly use, and have been
checking on port forwarding (the 10000-20000 block is forwarded, and I've
tried forwarding the other ports but with no change in quality).  However I
still am getting some fairly poor voice quality and not able to complete the
data transmissions.  If someone could find that dialing prefix that would be
great.

Thanks a bunch--

Richard