[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  "'Tomek Szewczyk'" <tomszewczyk1 at wp dot pl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Allowing traffic between LAN and OPT
 Date:  Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:51:57 +0800
Err put your router on the WAN side!

JK

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomek Szewczyk [mailto:tomszewczyk1 at wp dot pl]
Sent: Sunday, 17 September 2006 3:18 PM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Allowing traffic between LAN and OPT

Hi,
I've got a small problem: I try to allow internet trafic on my OPT
interface. My router is connected to LAN interface. I could do bridging
OPT to LAN, but i'd like o use two OPTs to seperate and controll trafic
on two computers. I've tried to look on archive ... but without succes.
WAN isn't used at all.

Cheers,
Tomek