[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Trouble with VoIP and AC Nielsen's Homescan consumer panel
 Date:  Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:07:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Deno [mailto:draco dot red at gmail dot com]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 7:37 PM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Ive just added a set of 150K pipes for Vonage to directly use, and have
been checking on port forwarding (the 10000-20000 block is forwarded,
and I've tried forwarding the other ports but with no change in
quality).  However I still am getting some fairly poor voice quality and
not able to complete the data transmissions.  If someone could find that
dialing prefix that would be great.

Thanks a bunch--

Richard