[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  m0n0 Wiki problem
 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:31:17 -0400
I was looking at the wiki at John Voigt's information about graphing
bandwidth usage per lan host.  I saw there were thousands of responses
to the post.  Unfortunately, almost every one was some spammer trying to
get me to go to their porn website.  I know it's a wiki, and generally
open to all, but is there a way to prevent any idiot from doing that?
It makes the good information impossible to find.  Anyway, just asking.
Thanks.

Chris