[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tomek Szewczyk <tomszewczyk1 at wp dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Warning: filemtime() problem and php opens for saving
 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:04:01 +0200
Got another problem: After some time I get at the top of webGui pages
this error:
Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for /conf/config.xml (errno=2 - No
such file or directory) in /etc/inc/config.inc on line 126

Sometimes also php pages open for saving ... I have to go back and hit
link couple times again to work.
Thats my second installation of m0n0wall on another hard drive - still
the same errors.
I read that this is due to filesystem errors. Whats the problem ? How to
fix it ?

Cheers,
Tom