[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Neil Schneider" <telecomneil at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  rules for DMZ
 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:43:33 -0700
I'm setting up a Soekris 4801 with the latest  download (1.2). I want
to create a default rule for the DMZ. I'm using the following rule for
the DMZ interface.

Proto  	Source  	Port  	Destination  	Port  	Description
  *         DMZ  net         *       ! LAN net            *       DMZ -> any

Is this a proper default rule for the DMZ. I presume the default
without this rule would be to disallow all connections to or from the
DMZ. Is my presumption correct?

Neil Schneider                                           telecomneil
at gmail dot com

Don't use this account for personal email, I don't check it often. If
you want to contact me directly use pacneil at linux geek dot net