[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  CP Media type is always ETHERNET?
 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:55:20 -0400
Hi all

Ok just been looking at the logs and I noticed that media type is alwaus
describet as ETERNET ehich is not true for my users. Why that happen? How
can I make it to be shown as 802.11 when the user connects through the APs
(that are connected to mono)?

Not that I care about what it says but for security auditing I need to know
weather user taped in to the physical network or its wireless or its ISDN or
dileup